Our expertise doesn’t end there. We also design, manufacture and install windows of all sorts including:
- Bi-fold Windows – an identical mechanism to a traditional bi-fold door, in which the window collapses to the side in a series of panels that stack against the frame. These are ideal for separating kitchens and dining spaces, and can act as a servery internally or externally.
- Sliding Windows – a low-maintenance solution, sliding windows involve few moving parts and operate identically to sliding screen doors. They are often used above or below larger windows or in places with restricted space.
- Louvre windows – a classic, timeless look. Slats of wood are mounted in the frame at an angle and either fixed in place or installed on a mechanism allowing them to rotate, allowing you to allow gentle, diffused light and airflow into a space.
- Timber Insect Screens – keep the flies and mozzies out in summer with these functional insect screens, a perfect match to any of our windows.
- Provide free on-site measure & quote, based on your specifications and drawings/plans.
- Customise your windows to suit your timber, hardware & glass preferences.
- Match existing timber windows.
- Prime your timber windows at our workshop in Clayton South.
- Deliver & install your timber windows.
- Provide sash repair and sash replacement for existing windows.
Contact us to find out more about our wooden windows
To find out more about our range of timber windows and timber sash replacements, call us on 03 9543 4241 or email email@example.com. Our timber window manufacturers will assist you through the process, in order to determine the best windows and doors for your home or work space.